Our school functions within distinct hours to attend each grade level with efficiency. We also have the possibility to contract extra activities that can be acquired per additional hour (Affinity Plus Program), if a family is interested in such a service. To have better organization and individual treatment, we ask for your special attention, in relation to the departure hours for the students.
Regular Hours for each Grade Level
✓ Maternal I / Preschool I
✓ Maternal II / Preschool II
✓ Jardim I / Pre-kindergarten
✓ Jardim II / Kindergarten
✓ 7:30 am to 12:30 pm
✓ 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
✓ 8:00 am to 1:30 pm
✓ 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- The tolerance for parents/guardians to collect their children is 15 (fifteen) minutes.
- The value for the excess hour (daily) is included in the price table and contract for the school term.
- Parents or guardians who arrive past the established tolerance will be charged the value of one whole hour, increased for the excess time accrued (if it happens).
- For occasional (sporadic) late pickups, the teachers and the school secretary should be informed.
- The payment of this fee referring to the excess hour (in cases of late pickups or sporadic events) should be done in advance or daily.
- For the students who remain at the school until 12:30 pm, lunch will be served independently of prior notice or not. The parent or guardian will be charged for this provided service as well.
- Affinity Plus Program: the students participating receive pedagogical help with homework, in addition to complementary and diverse activities, from Monday through Friday. Contracting this service is per additional hour, with students being attended to until 6:00pm.
1. Simple Party
2. Healthy Food
- Schedule with the secretary and inform the teachers of the class at least 2 weeks prior.
- Prepare invitations for all of the students of the class. The invitations should be given to the teachers, at minimum, one week prior.
- Party decorations are not allowed. Friends from other classes are not permitted to be invited.
- The hiring of entertainers, bounce houses, and/or trampolines is also not allowed.
- Beyond the class of the student, only 2 additional people (parents or guardians) are permitted to participate in the party.
2. Healthy Food
- Bring juice or flavored water. Soda is not allowed.
- The parents or guardians should obtain information, at the secretary’s office, about any possible allergies present in the class. If so, adequate food should be provided.
- The parents or guardians bring their own plates, utensils, cups, and napkins.
- The time of the party should be made for the same time as snack (location determined for the class) and with a MAXIMUM DURATION OF 30 MINUTES.
- The parties can be held on the last Friday of each school month, in that there will only be one party allowed per class. Parents or guardians of students with birthdays during the same month should organize, together, what each can bring.